Servings: 8 slices
- 15 oz can Pumpkin puree Libby's 100% Pure (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk Nestle Carnation preferred
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk Nestle Carnation
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 TBS corn syrup (optional) Karo clear
- 2 lg eggs
- 1 unbaked pie shell (I used Pillsbury's prepared pie crust.)
- whipped cream (for garnish)
Mix the spices and salt into small bowl and set aside.
Beat the eggs by hand in a bowl and set aside.
In a large bowl add the pumpkin, the spice mixture and Karo syrup. Slowly stir in the evaporated milk followed by the sweetened condensed milk.
Pour pie filling into an unbaked, deep-dish, 9" pie shell.
Bake in a pre-heated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake for 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cover loosely with ented foil if the crust begins to get too brown.
Cool pie completely, then refigerate. Serve with wipped cream.
Serving: 125g | Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 336mg | Potassium: 411mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 8482IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 246mg | Iron: 2mg