Cooking can either be a hassle or an enjoyable experience! Cooking instructor Carla Snyder, the author of One Pan Two Plates, says "One pan + fresh ingredients = dinner for two!" In Complete Weeknight Dinners with One Pan and Two Plates, you can make delicious and healthy meals with a short prep time and minimal cleanup. This ideal couple's guide is filled with tasty options for empty nesters, roommates, and young couples.
Find easy-to-follow recipes and instructions in this recipe collection from fellow bloggers that are guaranteed to save you time and provide you with excellent results!
If you've been on the hunt for easy dinner recipes that won't leave your usual sink full of dishes, you've landed in the right place. Welcome to my One Pan Two Plates roundup – because nothing says quality time like sharing delicious meals from a single pan!
One-pan meals are great for busy families who don't have time to spend hours in the kitchen; plus, they're usually healthier than takeout options!
From comforting casseroles to hearty soups, this list has something for everyone. So try out some of these recipes today and enjoy a hassle-free dinner with minimal cleanup.
MORE ONE PAN ONE PLATE IDEAS
Do an internet search for any of these ideas and you'll find a whole host of recipes. Remember, you are looking for recipes with two servings, made in one pan!
- First up, how about a delightful thyme-rubbed salmon paired with creamy polenta? It’s an absolute delight and pairs beautifully with a light beer.
- Balsamic braised chicken thighs that'll make you feel like you've had a personal cooking school teacher.
- For our seafood lovers, catfish tacos with chipotle slaw are a must-try.
- Crispy prosciutto and caramelized cauliflower combo? Trust me, it's delightfully tasty!
- Of course, we can't forget about our vegetarian friends. Home-cooked pasta with green onion makes for some of the best vegetarian suppers.
- A three cheese mac is truly divine.
- Ever tried making a croque madame or lamb korma?
- What about butternut risotto with Parmesan cheese?
- We love eggplant rollatini with Feta cheese in my two-plate household.
- And for my fellow Thai food lovers out there, a pad Thai recipe with a hint of olive oil is a game-changer.
What’s been making waves in the food world? One pot meals! Not to be confused with the two-pot meals cookbook. If you've got a date night coming up, the big book of appetizers has you covered.
Carla Snyder’s one-pot-meals cookbook inspired one pan-two plates meal. While we're on the subject of books, I have been finding inspiration in the newlywed cookbook and couples cookbook lately, gleaning ideas for the blog.
Whether you're looking for that perfect dish for date night or simply trying to find complete weeknight meals, this roundup has a bit of everything.
We hope these one-pan, two-plate recipes have helped make your meal planning and family dinners a bit easier.
Bon Appetit pour deux!