In my neighborhood, lemons are everywhere for the taking. So, when life gives me lemons...I make jams, jellies, marmalades, appetizers, salads, soups, entrees, and desserts! So, when life gives you lemons…come on by, find a recipe, get in the kitchen and cook!
Meyer Lemon Recipes:
Who can resist a Meyer lemon?
Check out our newest recipes.
Some of the our oldies-but-goodies have popped back up as our most popular.
- Hawaiian Style Manapua Buns
- Easy Restaurant-Style Mexican Rice
- Ina's Scallops Gratin
- Chicken Pot Pie with Cauliflower Crust
- Heirloom Tomato Tart with Basil and Gruyere Cheese
- Candied Bacon
- Savory Breakfast Grits
- Roasted Peach Cobbler
- Sticky Lemon Marmalade Chicken
- Green Tomato and Gruyère Tart
- Smoked Steelhead Trout
- Sweet Heat Tomatillo Salsa
Desserts & Treats
You should find something here to satisfy your sweet tooth!
More Dessert Recipes →
Breakfast & Brunch
Breakfast and Brunch are popular for a reason.
Fish & Seafood
Spring is the perfect time to try new seafood recipes.